This is the Daniel Defenes V7. It is the first DDM4 to feature the M-LOK® attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. The gun also has an improved Flash Suppressor to reduce the flash signature. The MFR 15.0 Handguard makes it lightweight but quick cooling. Its M-LOK attachment points gives it plenty of room for optics and accessories. The gun also has a buttstock and pistol grip.
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16? Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Sold Separately
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle||A2 Flash Suppressor|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
|Weight Range||6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs|
|Receiver Material||7075 T6 Aluminum|
|Stock Description||6-Position Black|
|Barrel Description||Chrome-Lined Cold Hammer-Forged|
|Metal Finish Group||Blued/Black|
|Stock Finish Group||Synthetic|
|Barrel Length Range||16.00" to 17.99"|
Determined at checkout.